Hi, I’m Liz and I warmly welcome you to Corelation Pilates, a private therapeutic Pilates studio offering personal Pilates training. Inspired by a clear understanding of your personal goals, your motivations, and any obstacles you face, Pilates can help you improve your strength, balance, flexibility, and vitality. It feels amazing and the results will speak for themselves. You’re gonna love it. Let’s get started!
Therapeutic Pilates training, tailored to your unique requirements.
Life is best experienced when we feel energized, empowered, and in touch with our highest selves. Sometimes obstacles get in the way. But, they needn’t keep us down indefinitely. To this end, Corelation Pilates is a therapy-based Pilates studio, the focus is on your well-being. Beyond general exercise, your unique needs are the foundation of your personalized Pilates program.
- After suffering an injury, it is certain that there will be muscular imbalances.
- Repetitive movements associated with a particular sport may lead to dominance of some muscles and eventually strain and weakness of under-utilized muscles.
- Exercise is essential after hip or knee replacement; however, there are specific protocols that must be followed to avoid injuring or dislocating the new limb.
Your customized Pilates program will include clear instruction on recommended exercises that are appropriate for you and your condition. Pilates was created for rehabilitation purposes (it is movement-based therapy) and it is where it is most effective.
Here’s How We’ll Do It…
Through consultation, observation, and ongoing dialogue I will:
- design a customized program for your unique needs.
- select the most effective exercises to meet your goals.
- work in privacy, using a full range of STOTT Pilates equipment.
- ensure that you reap maximum benefit through clear, guided instruction.
- provide appropriate challenge to facilitate safe, steady progress.
- empower you to maintain your well-being either with or without us.
You’ll improve and you’ll know it, feel it, live it. Let’s begin with a conversation. With a better understanding of your motivations and objectives, I can determine how best to help. There are a variety of Pilates packages to support your goals.